Monday, October 27, 2008

Here are just a few notes from my yearbook to help you feel sorry for me.

"Amanda, all I can say is AMANDA LOVES ___ ___ ___. Ha ha." That one's from Jen.

Here's another one. "Amanda, well, all I have to say is that you know you like him." That one's from Monica. Thanks Monica.

Yet another one. "Amanda, ...P.S.S. You and ___ ___ ___ would make a cute couple." That's from Holly.

"I HEART ___ ___ ___." Also from Holly.

There's more. One friend even wrote about a dream she had about us but I'll spare you the details. I'm sure you're getting the picture. Hey, at least my friends had the decency to use dash marks instead of writing out his name. How kind was that.

I think I would have been able to make some progress with the debilitating embarrassment I suffer over this crush these last few years, had it not been for an incident that took place at our ten year high school reunion. Yes, Jen was there and you know how she likes to tease...

I'll save this story for another post. It's a good one.

In the meantime, I want to hear from you. Anything embarrassing from your yearbook that you would like to share?

No comments: