Sunday, October 26, 2008

Today I'd like to share with you the yearbook note that inspired this blog. It was one actually written by me in my friend's yearbook. It goes something like this.

Jen, you are the biggest nerd I've ever seen.
You are so mean to me.
I can't name all the times you have embarrassed me
or made me want to commit suicide.
I love you!
Amanda

Jen is one of my very best friends to this day. But she loves to tease. And I hate to be teased. So therefore, I am a prime candidate for teasing. And in high school, I had something going on that people loved to tease me about. Especially Jen. It was a very well known fact that I had a crush on somebody. I am extremely embarrassed about it to this day. Like really freaked out embarrassed. Like didn't go to my cousin's wedding, just in case, embarrassed.

No comments: